Think about the core competencies as previously mentioned and ponder on your time taking general education courses. Reflect on the specific courses not associated with your college major and determine the level of new information you have acquired that relates to the core competencies.
Write: Explain what you have learned about the principles guiding general education from this course and the courses you have taken in the past:
- What are the most important concepts you have learned (a) from this course and (b) throughout your time as a university student?
- Why do you think obtaining knowledge from general education courses is important?
- What are your plans for putting your education to use within your community?
- How might your newly acquired knowledge and skills shape your personal and professional development?
- Support your claims with examples from required material(s) or at least two scholarly sources, and properly cite any references.
- Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.