Select two of the Questions to Ponder for this week for your posting. Please select only two and do a thorough job on them. Do not attempt to respond to all of the questions. We are looking at the basic concepts that we will continue to encounter through the rest of the course in many different time periods and situations. In each one you may be surprised to find how these ideas continue to influence the outcome of events.
Questions to Ponder:
- What is Denial, hiding the real?
- What is Deception, showing the false?
- How do the two relate to each other?
- What are the roles of security, co-ordination and monitoring in Denial and Deception?
- Why do Denial and Deception continue to succeed in spite of all that is known about them?
- What are the roles of such factors as incomplete information, preconceived ideas and fears in Denial and Deception?
Your initial post should be at least 250-500 words in length (not including references listed at the end). Please respond to at least 2 other students and one follow up question. Responses should be a minimum of 150 words in length and include references to the material.